Finally, the official Mojo SDK for all!
After I was rejected for the early access then struggled with the “leaked” version of Palm Mojo SDK without a documentation, today Palm finally made the official SDK available for all!!!
I haven’t playing around with it long enough to blog much about it, so I just post my “cheat sheet” that I keep on Stickies.
Emulator Key for Mac
- Esc – acts as “Back”
- Left / Right arrows – Switch between applications
“Host” = Right Ctrl in Virtual Box
- Host + F – Toggle full screen view on/off
- Host + N – Display session info
- Host + S – Take a snapshot (will be placed the Snapshot tab of VirtualBox)
- Host + Q – Close the emulator </ul>
Create a package (.ipk file)
$ cd palm-package myapp
Install the .ipk file on emulator
$ palm-install com.yourdomain.app.myapp_1.0.0_all.ipk
Launch the app on emulator
$ palm-launch com.yourdomain.app.myapp
Launch the inspector with the app
$ palm-launch -i com.yourdomain.app.myapp
Then, open Palm Inspector app (comes with SDK) from your Application by double-clicking the icon. This should open the Safari inspector.
- ← Find Your Tweeting Neighbor on iPhone with GeoLocation
- iPhone App – MuniApp for San Francisco Muni riders! →