Open Web Camp III
I had this wonderful opportunity to speak at OpenWebCamp III at Stanford University on this weekend, and I feel very honor to be there with so many great speakers and attendees.
Apparently, I have been doing mobile development longer than most of people, I picked the subject on developing mobile web, and how it has been changed and what we can do next.
I covered the topics including:
- How the mobile development has changed from WML, XHTML-MP, HTML4 and finally HTML5 with CSS3
- Legacy to HTML5: using input attributes to make easier for a user to type on phone
- Dealing with smarter phones: Viewport and Media-queries
- High DPI display: CSS pixel != Device pixel
- Device API </ul>
- ← Quick Demo: CSS3 Fancy Avatar
- Five CSS tricks used in Enyo JS Framework, and you can try them too! →