Developing Applications for Palm webOS
The Developing Applications for webOS webcast is now available from O’Reilly.
Mitch Allen, Palm’s Software CTO, gives a preview into application development with the Mojo SDK, explaining the structure of webOS, and demonstrates how to build a simple app with using TextMate and Safari on Mac.
The SDK will come with Mojo framework and doc, an emulator with DOM inspector and JS debugger (I guess we can just use Webkit), and tool bundles including project generator and package tools.
- “Developing Applications for webOS” – O’Reilly Webcast
- Palm Developer Network by Palm
- Palm Developer Network Blog by Palm
- “Palm webOS Rough Cuts” Chapter 1 free download (pdf)
- Buy “Palm webOS Rough Cuts” by O’Reilly
comments powered by