I forgot to post the slides from my talk at HTML5 Dev Conf in San Francisco on October 15 and 16.
There were so many great speakers and varieties of topics all day long for two days, and I truly enjoyed being there as an audience and as a speaker.
And I would like to say thank you so much for all of you who attended at my talk. I was surprised to see the room was completely full -actually it was overflowed so some had to sit on floor, and some turned away by staff.
Anyway, my talk was about strategies on mobile with HTML5 – pretty much same as the last talk at Innovators of The Web Conf, but with more updated info and demos.
The slides for my preso is available on github. Use arrow keys or spacebar to navigate the slides. (This is created on Google’s HTML slide template, and it is best viewed on Webkit-based browsers.)
4 Comments to “HTML5 Dev Conf Slides”
Leave a comment
- Touchy-Feely with DOM Events: Rethinking Cross-Device User Interaction
- My Mobile HTML5 Talks Slides
- How to Enable WP8 Emulator on Mac
- HTML5 Form Validation のカスタマイズ
- HTML5 Dev Conf Slides
- HTML5 File API & XHR2 with Node.js Express
- Because I Want Mobile Web to Be A Better Platform
- Resolution in Media Queries
- HTML5: The Mobile Approach
- Creating Non-disruptive Notifications with HTML5
- Making Chupa-Chups using CSS3 Pseudo-elements
- Quick Fun: CSS3 Filter Effects
- The Day I seized The InterWeb – HTTP Status Cats
- HTML5 Form Field Validation with CSS3
- HTML5 Input Event Handlers and User-Experience
- Creating Usable Enyo UI – Buttons and Interactive Dialogs
- Thank you, Steve!
- Five CSS tricks used in Enyo JS Framework, and you can try them too!
- Open Web Camp III
- Quick Demo: CSS3 Fancy Avatar