I have been working for mobile phones since I joined Nokia in 2005, then Yahoo! later, I have been frustrated with luck of information on mobile browsers. Although Nokia was pioneering sharing information on S60 WebKit browsers, still there was not enough so I had to run many tests by myself without much help from anybody else, and recorded some quirks found a little bit at the time. So PPK’s work on compatibility test table is the one of the best resource I can have!
Anyway, PPK made his visit to Yahoo! last week and the video of his presentation is now on YUI Theater!
Also, his slides are availabe at SlideShare:
Leave a comment
- Touchy-Feely with DOM Events: Rethinking Cross-Device User Interaction
- My Mobile HTML5 Talks Slides
- How to Enable WP8 Emulator on Mac
- HTML5 Form Validation のカスタマイズ
- HTML5 Dev Conf Slides
- HTML5 File API & XHR2 with Node.js Express
- Because I Want Mobile Web to Be A Better Platform
- Resolution in Media Queries
- HTML5: The Mobile Approach
- Creating Non-disruptive Notifications with HTML5
- Making Chupa-Chups using CSS3 Pseudo-elements
- Quick Fun: CSS3 Filter Effects
- The Day I seized The InterWeb – HTTP Status Cats
- HTML5 Form Field Validation with CSS3
- HTML5 Input Event Handlers and User-Experience
- Creating Usable Enyo UI – Buttons and Interactive Dialogs
- Thank you, Steve!
- Five CSS tricks used in Enyo JS Framework, and you can try them too!
- Open Web Camp III
- Quick Demo: CSS3 Fancy Avatar